1. Secure and convenient
With a network of over 275,000 agents all over the world, your money is safe and sent conveniently with MoneyGram and you’ll find our agents wherever you need one.
We keep our fees low, so more of your money goes to where it’s needed.
As long as the agent you’re sending your money to is open, your money will be available within ten minutes. Ask about opening hours and local regulations in the receiving country
To Send Money
- Fill out the Send Form to tell us where you need the money to go. Give your complete form, your ID and the money to the MoneyGram agent. They will give you a Reference Number and a receipt.
- Let the person you’re sending money to know the amount to expect and the Reference Number they’ll need to pick up the money.
- Let them know what identification to take to the MoneyGram agent. This could be a passport, a driving license, or any official document issued by the government
To Receive Money
- The sender will let you know how much money to expect. They will also give you a Reference Number.
- Before you go to the MoneyGram agent, remember to take your ID. This could be a passport, a driving license, or any official document issued by the government. You may also need to provide a proof of address ( abank statement or utility bill). The rules vary by country, so please ask your local MoneyGram agent to tell you what you need to bring.
- Fill in a Receive form in store and give it with your ID to the MoneyGram agent.
- The MoneyGram agent will enter your information into the system and check that the money is available for you before paying out.
Terms and Conditions
- MoneyGram operates in over 194 countries for a full list of our agent’s locations, please visit www.moneygram.com for details.
- In additional to the transfer fees applicable to a transaction, a currency exchange rate set by MoneyGram or its agent may be applied.
- Subject to agent hours of operation, public holidays and local laws and regulations.
ID requirements vary by country so please ask your local MoneyGram location for acceptable identification formats.